Resilience OC and partners from the OC Rapid Response Network held a series of leadership trainings to provide an overview of immigration issues impacting Orange County residents.
Key areas of the curriculum included:
- legal rights & advocacy;
- emergency family planning;
- assistance navigating the healthcare system;
- access and information on higher education, financial aid and the CA Dream Act;
- latest updates on DACA and CA Driver’s Licenses;
- analyzing campaigns to end local immigration detention centers and ICE collaborations with city and county governments.
Please find videos of the trainings below: